1. One homeschooling book you have enjoyed.
Playful Parenting--not exactly about homeschooling, but it is focused on giving children what they need, and isn't that what it's really all about?
2. One resource you wouldn't be without.
(Non-resident) Nashville library card and the online reservation system. We live in an adjoining county, and our library system simply doesn't meet our needs.
3. One resource you wish you had never bought.
RightStart Math--neither of us liked how parent-intensive it was, so we only made it through a few lessons. We have continued to use the abacus and clock from time to time, so it wasn't a total waste. :)
4. One resource you enjoyed last year.
Headsprout Early Reading
5. One resource you will be using next year.
Teaching Textbooks-Math 3
6. One resource you would like to buy.
Appleseeds--this magazine looks amazing! The only reason I hesitate in purchasing it is because we have had a subscription to Click and now have a subscription to Ask, and though I think they are excellent, Gerrick, surprisingly, has never been that interested in them.
7. One resource you wish existed.
An iPad that supports Flash.
8. One homeschool catalog you enjoy reading.
I can't choose one over the other--Home Science Tools and Acorn Naturalists. I've never ordered anything from either, but they sure are fun to peruse!
9. One homeschooling website you use regularly.
10. Tag other homeschoolers.
I'm going to keep it simple and tag a few of my (in-real-life) friends. Play along if you like!
Mandy at a bona fide life
Amy at A Hundred Happy Things
Christy at The Abundant Life
Shannon at Discovering God's Creation